BASIS OF OUR POLICY
As a responsible company committed to the development and environmental well-being, we have an environmental policy that is based on the following bases:
- Compliance with Current Environmental Legislation.
- Contribution to Human Welfare.
- Quality Products.
- Protection and Safety.
PRINCIPLES OF OUR POLICY
Our environmental policy has as fundamental principles:
- Sustainable Development.
- Continuous Improvement.
We are a company dedicated to the production of tissue paper based on recycled fibers. In Innova Industries we are committed to prevent the activities associated with the manufacture of our products that pollute the environment. Priority for us is compliance with current environmental legislation and continuous improvement in environmental performance, according to the technology and available financial resources.
For that our environmental management is aimed at:
Safeguarding the Environment is a guiding principle of all our work in support of Sustainable Development.
- Review and update environmental goals and objectives according to current environmental legislation and the changes made in the production process..
- Optimize the use of raw materials and other resources.
- Use technologies that improve the quality of our products and reduce the production of solid and liquid waste.
- Train staff to perform all their functions competently.
- Conduct internal audits as a means of self-regulation.